I have a user who when he does a search in Outlook 2007 will only return results from 7/31/2011 and prior. Nothing from August/September/October appear. Search does not work correctly even when you try advanced search.
The user works in Terminal Services which does not allow for indexing. All other users within the Terminal Services are able to search without any issue.
Here is what I have tried so far:
1. Tried loading Outlook in Safe Mode, unable to search correctly.
2. Removed all Add-In, unable to search correctly
3. Removed local copy of user's profile and registry setting for user's profile. Had user log in with new copy of roaming profile. Still unable to search correctly
4. created new Roaming Profile. Logged user in with new profile still unable to search correctly
5. Loaded users mail profile to administrator account within Terminal Services and was unable to search correctly
6. Added mail profile to my local machine and was able to search with out any issues.
Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.