Ok, so this is a weird one...
Win7 pro keeps asking for credentials when a particular user logs in ("Windows need to verify your credentials - lock & unlock...etc") - if you do that you can then (maybe) see shares on a local server, but then try and go into the share and it asks again... when trying to configure an outlook account (to exchange 2007) it will NOT recognise the user even with the FQDN. If you use the IP address of the SBS it picks it up but won't open Outlook.
Some other info:
1. This user works perfectly fine in XP on other machines;
2. Seems to happen on other Win7 machines;
3. User is local administrator;
4. Other users on Win7 work fine;
5. Only thing different about this user that i can think of was that we changed his docs redirection at one point (for his XP machines);
6. Running SBS2008 virtual server
7. Disabled any firewall apps
8. Removed any fingerprint cred apps on workstations
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!