I have an Access 2003 program that displays employee images when an employee record is opened. The program has been working correctly previously, but I am now getting a strange problem in my test environment. When I install the program on a clean machine, instead of getting my images displaying, I get blank fields. This is happening in both Win XP and Win 7. When I test the code on other machines it appears to work correctly. The only significant difference that I can discern, is that my clean test machine does not have Office installed, and is using the Access 2003 runtime. This has not been an issue in the past however. I have tried both my mdb and my mde on several machines, and the test machine is the only one with a problem.