I am currently attempting to resolve a critical issue with our exchange mail server, we can receive internal mail fine (between mailboxes attached to the server) and we can send email fine, however we cannot receieve any mail from external source. This issue did occur once in the past and was due to lack storage space the server hard drive and mailstore. I have checked these drives and available space is as follows: c:\ = 2.8GB of 50GB and Mailstore:\= 24.8GB of 80GB. I have also restarted all MS exchange services including, RP, Information store, Server host etc..... and all services appear to be running OK.
Any and all suggestion/ tipd on how to address the above issue would be greatly apprecaite as I frantically attempting to isolate and rectify this issue as soon as possible.