So I have server 08, running exchange 07, with IIS7.
Users aren't able to open OOA locally, it gives an error about not seeing the server and testing autoconfigure comes back saying unable to configure. And from my understanding autoconfigure has to work before OOA will.
So i played around with IIS for a bit and got https:\\remote.empirecoachline.com\autodiscover\autodiscover.xml
to resolve to the xml document which it wasnt doing before. The issue I seem to be having now is that when i test autoconfiguration it seems to be giving authentication errors. Same when i try browsing the site using IIS from the server. I've tried a few different authentication methods for the sites in IIS but no luck yet.
Test Autoconfiguration isn't outputting anything to XML so I attached a screen cap.