I have a function that I've been working on and using in a couple of Access DB projects. I noticed that the function makes a nice Excel spreadsheet, but loses the column formatting. For example, some of the number columns are converted to a date of 1/1/1900 and other number and date mishaps. I've spent a few weeks trying to figure out how to dynamically format the columns to make them the same format as in the table, but haven't been successful.
I've also been trying to delete the sheet that the program creates and have not been successful in that either.
With the program attached, you can import and transpose data. Then the data is added to the same excel sheet with _trans added to the name.