Dear Experts ,
My our Exchange 2010 network , outlook anywhere users are Intermittently disconnecting after i restarted the HUS & CAS servers yesterday. We have configured Exchange CAS Array through WNLB, and DAG.
Testing HTTP Authentication Methods for URL https://webmail.habtoor.com/rpc/rpcproxy.dll
The HTTP authentication test failed.
An HTTP 500 response was returned from Unknown.
Work Around Done :Reconfigure RPC/Outlook any where
1 Disable outlook anywhere via EMC
2. Remove RPC proxy component via PowerShell
3. Command: servermanagercmd -r rpc-over-http-proxy
4. Reboot the server
5. Install RPC proxy component via PowerShell
6. Command: servermanagercmd -i rpc-over-http-proxy
7. Enable outlook anywhere
8. Restart Microsoft active directory Topology service
But after this fix its start working fo some time and its crashed again
Please let me know your valuable comments since its effect the production and its a nightmare now
Really appreciate your support