gowflow, some changes to how I first presented this.
Call the new sheet: 'WU Balance' if you want.
WU balance needs:
- Col A: 'Date' - the date the function is run by clicking a button - each click produces today's date and new row
- Col B: 'Total Confirmed Received' - ongoing sum of Col i's (from WU-Staging-FBME) starting from 10/24/11 - a chosen starting date in Col B (from WU-Staging-FBME) -
I'm trying to pick a starting date because right now, he still owes us money, but I'm not sure how much. We are not sending him anymore pickup requests until he zeroes out his account with us (owes us nothing) and there is one pickup request from a WUOct24-11 he has not picked up. When he does pick this one up, it will be the first addition to the balance from the starting point of zero. Confusing?
- Col C: 'WU Wire Received' - the imported email (example attached).The amount sent + $5 (bank wire fee)
- Col D: 'Josef's Commission' - calculation: 5% of total of Col B (the total of Col i's - the confirmation of Josef's pickups)
- Col E: 'Balance' - (Col B - (Col C + Col D))
Only part I'm not so sure on is how we work the date. Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks again, gowflow.