I have run into this a few times and did some internet research but have not found a solution that works.
I have a dynamic parameter or cascading dynamic parameter that should have say 50 entries but only 20 show up. I have found a few solutions that say change a registry entry but so far none of them have worked.
Do you have any possible solutions to get all the values to show in the list.
So far my solution has been using DatalinkViewer from Millet software where a parameter (named the same as a report in the same location) can be a report that lists all the entries. Since we are moving to Crystal server where the reports are going to be on the server for people to run from crystal instead of DatalinkViewer I want to find a solution. In my research I found that the same issue is still there in CR2008.