I am currently working on dot Net Application using Dev-Express Controls for Desktop, Web and Silver-light.
I have a NEW requirement.
Our Client is need a map functionality in the application having following features.
1. Show the Location Map where they are currently working in a project.
2. When click on the Location, It will Display the Project Areas and Units.
3. When click on the Units/Areas it will display some statistical information on different custom colors and legend.
4. It will pan and zoom facility and all other functionality a map control HAVE.
5. Please suggest what control i will used for the above scenario, i.e. working on Desktop, Web and Silver-light.
6. I already searching the Google and look into the different controls. But not yet finalized. please only tell me those controls anyone personally used in a project. Do not suggest if you are not experiencing the control yourself in the real world project.
7. It is a plus if the Control have MVC and MVVM compatibility.