I have an MS-Excel 2007 workbook that I use to keep track of the time I spend on various projects, I use the same simple format on many Excel workbooks that I use to keep track of stuff. One workbook with 12 sheet tabs for the months. I know that it is possible to do very advanced, exotic, ..., brilliant work in Excel. I try to do that kind of work in other places. I just need the simple stuff in MS-Excel 2007. The column headers on some of the sheets are not showing up, but they are there on other sheets in the same workbook. I have set the only configuration parameter that I can find to fix this, and it is not having any effect. Please see screenshot of the parameter I have set. Oh! BTW, the row headers are OK so far in all workbook sheets.
This is making me bullistic crazy angry because I have other deadlines that are very important to me, and now I have to spend my time wrestling with this. This is not the first time I have had this problem. I have just been puttin it off till now. I would be most appreciative of whatever help you can give me.
Thank you very much in advance,