I was reassigning a Dell Optiplex 780 with Windows 7 to another user, who will need Office 2003. I uninstalled Office 2007 and installed 2003 from our network share. I then ran Windows Update to install all available updtates for Office 2003. I got the error in the attached jpg. I clicked the "get help with this error" link and ran the troubleshooter, which said it fixed something but still no go. I ran a separate "Fix it" utility from the Microsoft website but still no joy. Even though I'm logged on to the box as the local administrator, I tried right-clicking Windows Updates and choosing "Run as Administrator" but that didn't help.