I have a problem configuring a Cisco 1841 router to passthrough VPN traffic.
The situation is as follows:
* Cisco router is being used as Easy VPN Server. Clients now use Cisco or Shrewsoft clients to connect.
* I am in the process of installing a SBS 2011 server behind this Cisco.
* Now I can and want to use Microsoft VPN connection to the server.
* I have made a NAT entry for port 1723 to the internal IP adress of the new server.
* in the Firewall configuration I allowed protocol pptp and SDM_GRE for the internal IP.
When I try to connect with a Windows 7 machine to the external IP of the Cisco nothing happens. The connection hangs on "connecting to <IP-address> through WAN-miniport PPTP.
I'm configuring the Cisco through SDM, as I am a Newbie on configuring Cisco routers. So console configuration is not a good idea :)
Is it possible to use the integrated Easy VPN Server along side of the VPN passhrough?
Can someone help me out here?