I have setup POP on my Exchange 2010 server and everything is setup correctly as far as I can tell. I have matched my settings with my current Exchange 2007 server and that works great. The issue is that I can not get POP to work. The service is enabled and I have restarted the service but am having issues. When I go to the command prompt and type: telnet localhost 110 it comes back with +OK The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service is ready. If I go anywhere else and type telnet servername 110 it comes back with 220 SERVERNAME Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:44:52 -0500 The DNS entries are correct, POP3 is enabled and service is running. The firewall is OFF on the exchange server. I have also tested this on the same subnet as the server to see if that would be an issue and it provides the same thing. The only time it provides the correct response is if I do it from the localhost.