I have a server 2003 that is running the POP3 Service for .Travel domains we send marketing emails through.. In the POP3 Service I have roughly 10 .Travel domains and they are able to receive and send email... I added a .Com domain to the POP3 Service and that is the account that can send, but can NOT receive. Within IIS there is a Default SMTP Virtual Domain and within the domain there are roughly 10 .Travel domains listed. I have added a .Com as an alias (local) domain. I am still unable to receive email. I have restarted IIS and the POP3 Service and still having the same issue (send, but cant receive).