1. i used RegWork to clean up my registry this AM.
2. since then, i've been unable to access certain applications at a secure website that my medical center uses.
3. i've removed and reloaded software for the two websites (cleveland clinic intranet 4corners and citrix app and plug-in.
4. using citrix, i i can get to the cleveland clinic website and enter my ID and password;
5. i then go to a second cleveland clinic website that has published apps and published bookmarks; i can get into the bookmarks, but not the apps. when i try to open the apps by opening a new tab, it takes me to the following URL: http://wi.ccf.org/RA/4Corners/site/default.aspx?CTX_MessageType=WARNING&CTX_MessageKey=ShortcutDisabled
6. the error message is the title above.
7. did cleaning the registry do something such that now citrix published apps are disabled?