Sony PCG8113m will not start. Tried with or without battery acts extactly the same.
When power button is pressed:
- green LED lits up on power button
- green power LED lits up on dashboard
- amber battery LED lits up on dashboard (only if battery is connected)
- hard drive is spinning (from what I can hear it is not reading or writing)
- CPU cooling fan is not spinning
- screen is totaly dead
- no other activity on the laptop of any kind
- no beeps of any kind either
Pressing power button to turn it off has no effect what so ever.
Any ideas? Main board?
Forgot to add: power supply provides exactly 19.5V as on the label.