I was working on a batch file to shutdown outlook and then back it up to an NAS device in the scheduler, the batch file was in the ROOT directory - this is a Windows 7 Pro PC on a domain. Only robocopy and taskikll were used in the batch file I had some access denied issues running batch file so I added the domain\user to the local administrators group. I may have changed something else but I'm not much of a hack - like to be able and come back and follow what I did.
This is a newly rebuilt Server 2003 SP3 and there have been some anomaly’s but not one like this. I can browse to every other Windows 7 and XP PC on the domain
I get an access denied, contact the administrator message when I try to browse to the PC in question on the domain from the server logged on as administrator.