I have not used a cisco router in a while and was after a step by step guide in configuring the cisco 877 from hyperterminal.
I have attempted to use the configuration manager (SDM) and find that I am getting lost in the syntax of what I need to do.
I am looking to do the following:
1. Configure the router to connect to Bigpond ADSL (Australia) using PPPoA using a dynamic ip address (ISP is providing a reserved DHCP address).
2. Have the ADSL port as the default route for the 192.x.x.x (1) traffic
3. Have the IP address on FE 0 as 192.x.x.1 / 24 as the default gateway for the internal network.
4. Have nat on the internal FastEthernet 0 interface
5. Set the rules to allow pretty much anything from inside the network out and established from inside to reply.
6. Set the incoming rules to allow SMTP / RDP / Web / Secure Web / Sharepoint and VPN ports through to an internal server.
7. Set up a VPN with a preshared key on the router to a site office for inter office network communication.
As mentioned above, I am getting lost in the project requirements due to the length of time it has been since I last worked on a cisco router. Please note I am looking for a specific step by step guide, not a web link to a general Cisco configuration page - already been there.
I know that I am asking a lot, and many thanks for any assistance that you can provide.