I have attached an example file that is quite simple. I would like to know how to do the following:
1. Go (down) through column A line by line
2. If the "name" (e. g. "Item 1) has not been found before, Then it should be written into the first empty row of column E and the value should be added in row F ELSE only the value of Item 1 should be added to the corresponding entry in column F
1) I want to use this function to parse large lists that contain a lot of invoiced with customer names. Finally I want to have the invoice sum for each customer.
2) I would like to generate a simple bar graph from that, a simple coding example as a starting point would be ok for me to figure out the details, a simple bar graph would be ok
3) In addition I would like to add another column "date" so that finally I can get an overview of invoice sums per month per customer
I would be happy, if I could attach this function to a button in the ribbon so that any user could use it, provided the list has always the same columns (customer name, invoice sum...). It should be a "one click" process for a clearly defined input list.
Thank you very much in advance for helping me!