How would I go about setting up a website with multiple webservers but a single shared storage location.
1. IIS7.5 on webservers.
2. Windows 2k8 machine dedicated for storage.
3. Solution needs to be persistent (able to reboot).
4. Solution needs to be secure (keep ntfs security).
5. Solution needs to be stable (lol).
6. Solution needs to work without any user logged in.
7. Webservers are not part of a domain (all workgroups).
8. If the above isnt possible we do have a Netapp and could connect that to the webserver infrastructre, but this isnt preffered atm.