I have MongoDB installed on my server. It works, but I am having a very tough time with inclusion of the mongo.so extension for PHP.
- I've upgraded my php to the latest version (but it also didn't work on the 5.2.x)
- I've used the pecl mongo install and uninstall command many times
- I've made sure that the mongo.so is in the correct inclusion directory for PHP extensions
- i've added the extension=mongo.so to my correct php.ini file.
- I've also tried the manual complie of the driver
When i try phpinfo(); the mongo extension is simply not there. But it is interesting that i see the mongo module if i run php -m on the server. weird right!
Im on CentOS, using Apache 2.2 with php 5.3.8