We have a printer that simply won't collate when trying to print from Crystal Reports under Windows 7 (works fine from XP). The printer is a HP Laserjet P2055dn. It will collate fine with 1 copy, just not with 2 or more copies. It's connected via network to a Printer Server (Windows Server 2003). Seems to work fine from Word too.
I have already tried the following but still don't seem to be able to find an answer:
- Reinstalling printer
- Using both the HP Universal Print Driver and the P2050 series driver
- Reinstalling the driver on the local computer
- Disabling/Enabling Mopier Mode
- Resetting Factory Default Settings
- Selecting/Deselecting collate option.