Hi, I am about to order SBS 2011. The server will be for a small business (<10 employees).
1. I would prefer that all data is stored on the server, but I am not entirely sure of the benefits of a home drive. Does this automatically redirect the Desktop and My Documents folder to the server? Any suggestions on benefits of allowing a home drive?
2. Many users have access to their computer through Logmein. Is remote control of desktop computers fully supported in Remote Web Workspace? Is Remote Desktop control of individual computers also supported over VPN, or just the server?
3. I will use Acronis Image backup for SBS 2011. What do you recommend for backup of exchange? Is the built in SBS software backup adequate?
4. Are there mailbox size limits? Some email accounts are approaching 7GB, with Archives of about 2GB. How are archives held within SBS 2011 or must these be held in a local PST file? Are Archives even necessary if we have very large mailbox sizes?
5. Are there any issues with some usernames being the same as computer names? Our reception computer is used by three different employees (one generic email address), so we would like to have the username and computer name called Reception.