Locking column header in SSRS 2008

I need some help getting the column header on this report to lock when scrolling. I have done the seemingly obvious options, read and tried some not-so-obvious, but am still left with the issue. I have attached a screenshot of the table which may help explain the issue and identify the solution.

Thanks :) SSRS
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Jason YousefSr. BI  DeveloperCommented:
Are you talking about "Keep Header Visible while scrolling" ?
as attached screenshot


Or freezing some columns? if freezing, I'm not really sure if it works with table, but I know it works with Matrix by changing FixedData property to True in Advanced Mode.
dbrenneckeAuthor Commented:
Yes. I tried that, and then some of the other suggestions about advanced properties setting "fixeddata" to true...
Jason YousefSr. BI  DeveloperCommented:
Ok, make sure you're using a Matrix and you can delete the column groups if you don't want them.
10 Tips to Protect Your Business from Ransomware

Did you know that ransomware is the most widespread, destructive malware in the world today? It accounts for 39% of all security breaches, with ransomware gangsters projected to make $11.5B in profits from online extortion by 2019.

Jason YousefSr. BI  DeveloperCommented:
found that...if you notice it's using a MATRIX


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
dbrenneckeAuthor Commented:
OK.. I found my issue... I kept getting this error when I run the report: "The tablix 'table1' has an incorrectly set FixedHeader property on the opposite hierarchy, based on he property FixedColumnHeaders of tablix."

The solution was undo the definition conflict that I was setting up... I had to go back into the main tablix properties and TURN OFF the "FixedColumnHeaders" and "FixedRowHeaders" (setting them to false).
dbrenneckeAuthor Commented:
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.