Ive noticed that my DVD drive does not work properly. It does read the DVD but does not read CD. It does not write DVD either CD. I have Asus K52JK, with OPTIARC RW AD 7580S, Windows7-32 HP (up to date).
4. Uninstall Nero8, Power2Go (Cyberlink) and Magic ISO
5. Deleted UpperFilter and LowerFilter in registry
6. Upgrade the driver in "Device Manager", unistall it, reboot the system, W7 auto-install the driver back
7. System Restore to the oldest point saved
8. command line "sfc/scannow" (found some damages and repair)
9. Run Glary Utilities for Clean/Repair registry
All testing CD or DVD were previously tested on other PC for integrity.
Any other idea what else i can try?
Thank you in advance.