Before I can install EV f10 or Exchange I receive a message stating that the MSMQ directories need to be moved off of the C drive
After I follow these direction the Messaging service on win2008r2 will not start ie;
Windows 2008 Procedure:
Assign MSMQ group permissions to the MSMQ storage location using the command line, this is not possible using the GUI.
icacls 'MSMQStoragelocationpath' /grant "NT SERVICE\MSMQ":(F)
Then carry out following tasks.
1. Take Message queuing offline within Server Manager
2. Take Message Queuing Service offline
3. Change the storage file path to desired location
4. Bring Message Queuing service online
5. Bring Message Queuing online within Server Manager
6. Validate Drive:\MSMQ\Storage location for newly created files (LQS folder and approx 5 other LG* files)