Dear all SQL expertise,
After a perfmon finding, I see the following:
1) Page Faults/sec on average: 4496, Page/sec:1 on average, is it high? how to solve it ?
2) Data volume has larger Disk Transfers/sec than log volume, how to solve it?
3) SQL Compilations/sec at most 188, average 1. Is it normal?
4) SQL Re-Compilations/sec at most 5, average 0. Is it normal?
5)Memory Manager\Total Server Memory (KB): 736156 (736MB)
6) Memory Manager\Target Server Memory (KB): 45056000 (45GB)
7) Memory Manager\Optimizer Memory (KB): 1040 (1GB)
8) \Memory\Available Bytes: average 559336662938
9) \Memory\Committed Bytes: average: 13698367211
10) Page writes/sec is much larger than Page reads/sec
11) SQL Compilations/sec at most 188, average 1.
12) SQL Re-Compilations/sec at most 5, average 0.
Waht is the difference avaialbe bytes and committed bytes means ?
Any problem you all can see ?
Anything to do with the Optimizer Memory ?
right now it seems that target server memory is much bigger than total server memory, are we out of memory ?