About a year ago I created a problem that I'm only running into now. I created a user in the crm: Jon Doe. I then learned his name was spelled John Doe.
So in my stupidity I just disabled Jon Doe and created a new user John Doe. SOME HOW that worked.
Now I have two different users in the CRM both pointing to the same AD directory JDOE.
Now I am trying to reload my test server and getting the error below when trying to import the Organization.
There is more than one Microsoft Dynamics CRM user mapped to the same Active Directory account. You cannot map more than one Microsoft Dynamics CRM user to the same Active Directory account.
I have tried reassigning the active JOHN to a different AD, say 'PAUL'....then enabling JON in order to reassign him...However I am unable to enable JON. I just get white screen ERROR 'an error has occurred' message.