When installing a GoDaddy security cert. in SBS 2011 and following their instructions below:
I receive the warning during step #11 saying "The Specified port (443) is being used by a different binding"
Also at step #8 I used "default Website. Is this correct since all I really need to secure is remote logins to for RWW?
To Install SSL Certificates
1. From the Start menu, select Control Panel, and then select Administrative Tools.
2. Select Internet Information Services Manager, and click Server Name.
3. In the Security section, double-click Server Certificates.
4. From the Actions menu, select Complete Certificate Request...
5. In the Complete Certificate Request Wizard, enter the location for the certificate file. The file extension might be .txt or .crt instead of .cer (search for all files).
6. Enter a friendly name for the certificate file, and then click OK.
7. After the certificate installs, assign it to the correct website in IIS. In the Internet Information Services Manager window, from the Connections menu, select the name of the server where you installed the certificate.
8. For Sites, select the site to be secured with the SSL certificate.
9. From the Actions menu, select Bindings...
10. In the Site Bindings window, click Add...
11. In the Add Site Binding window:
* From the Type drop-down menu, select https.
* From the IP address drop-down menu, select All Unassigned or the IP address of the site.
* For Port, type 443.
12. From the SSL Certificate drop-down menu, select the SSL certificate you just installed, and then click OK.