I have recently setup a publishing rule on out TMG server to publish Outlook Web Access. I have set the listner t redirect http to https and I have set up a deny rule to redirect mail.[Domain].com.au to go to mail.[Domain].com.au/owa
I have also published the same rules to allow webmail.[Domain].com.au
All this works great from external addresses but from internal I the normail "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page"
I have checked and I am resolving the ip address correctly (going to the external nic of the TMG server)
To give you more info I have three nics on the TMG server. One is internal trusted, one is a VPN connection to our WAN and the last is untrusted Public trafic (external and published IP addresses). All outgoing traffic goes out through the Public nic and this is the one I am publishing OWA through.
I did have this working at one stage but it has since stopped but I cannot see what has changed (I have made no changes to any of the rules for this site)