I need some assistance in figuring out why our office internet connection is slow. Below are some stats and some information about the network and usage.
General Issues we are experiencing:
• Browsing the internet is slow.
• Viewing video on the internet is almost impossible.
• We use Google apps as our Email platform and MS Outlook 2010 as our email client.
• Majority of our emails are internal and document size range from 10MB-20MB.
• It could take up to 30 minutes for an email to appear in the inbox with large attachments.
• Ran a bandwidth test from speedtest.net and had the following results:
Download: 1.43Mhps, Upload 0.73Mhps.
There also could be up to 7 people in the office streaming music from the internet.
• T1 Line
• 25 PC’s and 20 Phones run through the T1 line.
• Cisco Router Small Business WRVS4400N
• Linksys Small Business 48 port Switch 10/100 4 Port Gigabyte
I appreciate any feed back or suggested action items.