I have a customer reciving these error messages through the exchange server. It is one person receiving these messages and no one else receives any error messages from the exchange server.
1. YOur IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: 2G4S that mail is not currently available. Unable to receive conflict information from Sync Server. PLease try again next time the conflict resolver window is present.
2. Task synchronizing subscribe folder for xxxxxxx@Aol.com
3. UID of a message changed. This indicates a server bug
4. Account firstname.lastname@example.org Msg Seg Num 8: previous UID 27833991 now UID 31188461
5. Protocal IMAP server IMAP.AOL.com port 993 error code 0x800cccdb
Any idea what they mean and how can I stop them from popping up on users computer?