Hi all, I would like to be able to let all users to create a form (QCR) but then no one should be able to edit the form except me and one other user. I have been tinkering around with the ACL and Authors and Readers field but have no luck.
Some more background:
1. This form is created by clicking a button from a separate database because some of the information in this QCR form are inherited from that database.
2. Users in the All group should be able to create this form
3. The users should be able to read all the documents in the QCR database but not edit them
4. I and one other users should be able to to read and edit all the documents
5. There are some codes in the QuerySave event to compare the value before and after a documents is being edited
What I have tried:
I created a group QCR_Access that has me and 1 other user as members. Then I created an Authors field, computed, with 'QCR_Access' as the Formula in the QCR Form. But no matter what kind of Access type that I gave to the All group (Depositor or Author), the application keeps giving me error whenever I tried to save a new document in the database with one of the user in the ALL group.
Any idea why this happens?