troubleshooting Question

Remote desktop services licensing

Avatar of rick81
rick81 asked on
Remote AccessWindows Server 2008
3 Comments1 Solution2789 ViewsLast Modified:
Ok i need 5 user CAL's for remote desktop services.  
Server is Windows 2008 R2

My supplier has come back with these options.  Which one do i need and what is the difference?

6VC-01164  - WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL 2008 SNGL OLP NL UsrCAL            

6VC-01152 - WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL SNGL LicSAPk OLP NL UsrCAL            

Very hard to find any information on this.  

Thanks in advance.
Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros