This is using Novell netware server 5.00. Only recently, we found that we can logon to the netware server anymore. On MS Windows 2003, we are using novell login. If I want to troubleshoot the problem, how should I do? or how about setup the client connection to the server afresh?
Please see some settings for the novell netware server and MS Windows client:
Novell netware server 5.00:
1. Server name: FS1
2. IPX Internal Net: 0EC3503F
3. version: novell netware 5.00c
4. display ipx networks: 00543535 0/1 0EC3503F 0/1
5. volumn: sys
MS Windows 2003 settings:
1. Novell client for windows
2. Novell login - all server and tree have configured
3. Enabled protocol: NWLink IPX/SPX Netbios compatible transport
How about the Internal Net? What should I put?
Thanks in advance.