Have a Kodak digital camera. Added new firmware and now the camera doesn't display in my computer or picked when I add the camera to the PC via USB. However, a sound goes off indicating that the camera has connected. Yet the camera works on other PCs. However, these have not had the latest firmware put on. I have tried the following:-
1) Checked device manager, camera shows. Have uninstalled from DM and when camera is connected DM picks it up again.
2) Checked Disk Management to ascertain if it shows there. It doesn't.
3) Checked add / remove programs
4) Added device through 'add hardware'
5) Installed software from manufacturers website, website does not have drivers to download directly, only software.
6) Backed up and restore driver from another PC.
7) Did a system restore
8) Spoke with manufacturer technical department
But still no luck !