Posted on 2012-03-11
my windows 7 proline machine is giving some strange symptoms...
1. not sure if this was caused by a virus infection but it doesn't boot up anymore...
- last known good configuration, no avail
- safe mode options, no avail
- memory test, no error were detected
2. It seems to loading up until the windows 7 logo, similar to windows xp start-up worm indicator... then it just restarts.
- proline machines usually comes with repair apps such as proline recovery agent:
- tried the following:
- start-up repair, no avail
- rollback, no avail.
- reload, will be the best but this will kill my data...
3. one usually had more options when this occurred in windows xp, recovery console,
- i have no win 7 disk available but only a bootable usb
- are there other options around this
- currently busy use eset rescue disk for virus checks...
thank for the assistance...