I reach to end of the road where i couldn’t find a way of doing the following;
I have enabled the users to change their expired password by doing so:
1. Log on to the Client Access server.
2. Start Registry Editor (regedit).
3. Locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchange OWA.
4. Create the following DWORD value if it doesn't already exist: ChangeExpiredPasswordEnabled. The value type will be REG_DWORD.
5. Set the value of ChangeExpiredPasswordEnabled to 1.
6. Exit Registry Editor.
Tested and Perfectly working with no issues, but this will only work for the expired password!, but What if the user Forget his password?
What can I do to allow users to reset their forgotten passwords instead of contacting the helpdesk?
And also I have noticed that when a user try’s with failure to access his account for upto 5 times as per the account lockout policy, the user account will be locked but this should show a notification to the user regarding his account been lockedout.
How can I show a message on the screen to tell the user that his account has been locked up for the duration …. And he should try later or contact his administrator or try to reset his password.
Like what hotmail and others doing so ...
Sorry, I know This is many question in one topic but all of them are related.