- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
Private Sub Disablemenus() Dim cnn As New SqlConnection(My.Settings.mycString) Dim cmd As New SqlCommand Dim dr2 As SqlDataReader ' Dim cmenuname As ToolStripMenuItem cnn.Open() cmd.Connection = cnn cmd.CommandType = CommandType.Text cmd.CommandText = "select MenuName from table1 where Allowed=0)" dr2 = cmd.ExecuteReader Do While dr2.Read = True 'disable the menu Loop End Sub
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.