We are on Exchange 2003, with clients on both Outlook 2007 and 2010. We have set up multiple meeting rooms as resources in our Exchange, and use the Auto Accept Agent for booking the rooms.
When a user goes to book a room after May 31st, the free/busy shows "no information" for all the meeting rooms.
What we have tried so far:
1. Opened the meeting room exchange accounts with the "outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy" switch
2. Changed the free/busy options to Publish 24 months of information (even tried 12 and 36 months)
3. Dismissed all reminders for each resource
4. Restarted the System Attendant Service on the Servers
5. Rebooted both Exchange Servers
6. Moved one of the mailboxes to a different store
7. used MFC MAPI to edit the PR_freebusy_entry ID (cleared it out)
Note - when we run the /cleanfreebusy switch on the resource, it the free/busy information shows information. Then, if someone makes an appointment to that resource, the free/busy information comes back as "no information" again.
This environment has been set up and working for years, and now all of a sudden we cannot see past May 31st.