• I have two comboboxes that take their data from linked SQL Server tables.
• The first combobox Temporary_Or_Permanent has the user choose either “Temporary” or “Permanent” as a value.
• The second combobox DB_Type should show only data that matches data from the choice made in Temporary_Or_Permanent field once the User clicks to activate the dropdown of the DB_Type field.
• I’m struggling to find a way in Visual Basic, in the After Update event, to have the choice of Temporary_Or_Permanent field figure in some kind of filter.
• Do I use a WHERE clause query?
• Is there some specialized function?
• How do I populate a Combobox?