Need a new TV for:
- Skyplayer/Iplayer/youtube etc from PC
- Blueray player from PC
- Normal terestrial channels
This is what I am thinking:
For the money it does not seem bad. Techradar gave an alright review:
No Freeview HD tuner doesn't bother me got skyplayer etc.
- Can I do the above with DVI (PC ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics card) to HDMI (TV) cable and get sound i.e just DVI to HDMI?
- Any recommendations for something else in this price range (£300-400) or is this the best bet?
- Is it such a bad thing not to have MKV support. Is Google Chrome MKV support any good?
- Long-winded USB recording feature (techradar). I wonder maybe I could record terestrial channels using my PC linked by HDMI?