- MOSS 2007 SP2 Std 32bit
- 2 x WFE (both Windows 2003 std SP2)
- SQL 2008 R2 64bit
- Running 2 Web Applications
Not sure if this makes any differences, but we recently upgraded our from 32bit SQL 2005 to 64bit SQL 2008 in January 2012.
Everything seems fine until 22 February, where a site owner (who regularly checks site usage) noticed there were no data in various section of the Site Usage Reports for their Call Centre site:
"No data is available for this report. Usage analysis might have been enabled only recently, or there might have been insufficient usage to result in any values for the report."
I noticed both web applications are having the same issues no matter which site I run the usage report on. I also noticed in the Timer Job Status that both SharePoint Services Search Refresh failed.
Troubleshooting done on 3rd March:
- Clear cache (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/josrod/archive/2007/12/12/clear-the-sharepoint-configuration-cache-for-timer-job-and-psconfig-errors.aspx
- Reset Crawl Content
- Run Full Crawl
This in effect, has fixed the secondary WFE server, but not the main WFE server.
Timer Job Status
SharePoint Services Search Refresh (ServerName) Failed 100% 13/03/2012 2:44 AM
SharePoint Services Search Refresh (ServerName2) Succeeded 100% 13/03/2012 2:42 AM
This has sort of fixed the usage report. I can see the data from 4th March, but all data in February 2012 are missing. Checking Central Admin shows all data including the missing Feb 2012.
If someone can point me in the right direction to recover missing February 2012 data that would be great.