I'm having trouble filtering my report using parameters. I'm trying to create a dropdown list for teams and I'm having trouble because the team identifier in one table is different than another. For example in Clients table the team is 'TBD' (the initials of the team leader) but in the invoice/expense table its 'TmLdr - TBD'. I've tried adding 'TmLdr - ' to the query when capturing data from the clients table and I've tried Substring it in the invoice/expense table query to capture only the information after 'TmLdr - ' but I still get no results when I run the program. They appear correct when testing the query in the query builder, it looks like I get the results that I want and that match the other table I'm trying to access but still I'm geting no results when previewing the full report.