We deployed Acrobat Reader using a namespace folder as a deploy location, such as \\domain\shared\deploy. We found that shortly there after the location was not available to majority of the sites. It did not seem to like using Shared. We created a new namespace called \\domain\shares and that works fine. We want to remove the old Adobe, 10.1.0 and replace it with the new version 10.1.12. The problem is that the old one will not remove if it cannot contact the original msi file that is located in the \\domain\shared\deploy location. The old gpo is presently set to remove the app when it falls out of scope. I also set the new app to upgrade the old app.