• Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 216
  • Last Modified:

word 2007/2010 - What are these screen elements called?

what is Microsoft's official name for these things (see graphic).
1 Solution
Muhammad Ahmad ImranDatabase DeveloperCommented:
if it is not an equation window, how had you have it?
They are Content Controls, new in Word 2007
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

Join & Write a Comment

Featured Post

Free Tool: Port Scanner

Check which ports are open to the outside world. Helps make sure that your firewall rules are working as intended.

One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now