We are looking to really tighen up on security at our company and looking for things such as the following (if they exist)
1) Alert the MIS team if someone repeatedly enters their username / password wrong, and also tell us what machine they are doing it from.
2) Similar to above from outlook web access, and tell us which IP they are coming in on (if someone is trying to guess someone's password on outlook web access)
3) Ability to track mail better. More in depth tracking tools for exchange
4) Same as above but for domain logins
5) ability to track peoples internet usage....but i guess this could be forefront proxy?
I know there is alot of questions here, maybe there is some software that does most of the above?
We just need to be able to be alerted the moment someone is upto no good !