I am starter for PHP programming.
I find it is more time consuming for me to do php debug. The zend studio is powerful for debugging php code.
But I can only do the debugging via following scenario:
1. configure the zend studio correctly;
2. start the debugging step by step;
How can I do to meet following scenario:
1. set a breakpoint in php code;
2. start the php page run;
3. Some user data is input into the form
4. The corresponding php breakpoint was hit and the zend studio stop the php just there
for me to inspect the variables and then step in/step over in zend studio?
Can you give me detail instruction on how to configure so that i can do in that way?