As i understood correctly, Nagios software monitors and reports IT intrastucture.
My question : Is it possible to use another reporting tool (that is able to use ODBC/OLEDB connections) to report?
* is all data stored in a database?
* what database vendor is it?
* is there a odbc connector availible
* can we also report on realtime data? Main goal will be to report on history though
* any experiance on this on the workability? (any information welcome)
WatchGuard DNSWatch reduces malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests, improving your ability to protect employees from phishing attacks. Learn more about our newest service included in Total Security Suite today!